Monday 18 July 2022

Art Master Live!

The Art Master Live! show at the Elgiva Theatre in Chesham went exceptionally well! Alex Horne was hilarious, team captains Fiona (Smack the Pony, Eastenders) Allen and Ninia (Three Non Blondes, The Island) Benjamin were great sports and the audience had a terrific evening. The show was a sell-out - so much so that there was a waiting list for hopeful cancellations. I was the on-stage scorer and Alex's assistant and I also officiated during the filmed tasks.


But this is a blog about making stuff from junk so you won't be surprised to hear that I made quite a few props for the show, such as giant paint tubes (metallic card, craft foam, takeaway food pots). a giant eraser (flower blocks and card) and giant paint brushes (a broom, metallic card, cardboard tubes from inside carpets). Oh, and I made the trophy too (see here). I reckon they looked okay!
Tremendous fun all round and we raised a good amount for charity!





No comments:

Post a Comment